Yep, that’s right, y’all! I didn’t forget about our short story contests! 😉
Rules for this Contest (and all of the other ones in the future)~
1. Whatever you submit must be your own work!! Which means, you are not allowed to copy anyone else’s work and pass it off as your own. That’s plagiarism and it’s very bad!!
2. Your story must be entered with the correct genre of this month.
3. Your story must be a maximum of 1,350 words.
4. The short story that you write must be appropriate for ages 14 and under.
5. The story must be submitted before the deadline.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. If you submit more than one entry, then your first entry will be the only one I will count.
7. Follow all of these rules, or else your story will not be counted as an entry. (No matter how good it is!!)
Disclaimer: I won’t be making any exceptions for anyone!!
Alright, so that’s out of the way! Here are the P R I Z E S~
The Prizes for this Contest (and most of the Other Ones in the Future)~
First Place Winner:- A guest posting on my blog, a sneak peak at Mute, a collage made by me for the story you enter, and a customized email signature!!!
Second Place Winner:- A sneak peak at Mute, a collage made by me for the story you enter, and a customized email signature!!
Third Place Winner:- A sneak peak at Mute and a collage made by me for the story you enter!
The Genre of this Month~: Medieval Fiction! (AKA, my favorite genre 😉 )
The deadline for this contest is May 31 at 11:59 PM (PST). I will announce the winners sometime during the week of June 1st. Can’t wait to read everyone’s stories!
Have a fun time writing, everyone!! ✍